Saturday, November 8, 2008
Boondocks.. part 1
you know, I love the boondocks, and with the show on cartoon network, I've neglected the actual comic strip in the Washington Post. Anyways, I've started reading the news much more yadda yadda, but I had to make my way over and check out my Boondocks. This comic for one is HILARIOUS, but Aaron McGruder always has a deeper message that I think many of his followers fail to see. WHY THE FUCK CAN THESE RICH PEOPLE DO SOME DUMB SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT? and further more, why do they get away with this shit, when people KNOW they're about to do something dumb AGAIN. I am all for not judging anyone on their past, but if their past proves they're going to do some stupid shit again, someone needs to break the cycle. Now, I'm not talking about puff, pdiddy fiddy diddy whatever he is calling himself these days, because he frankly gets under my skin, and I dont have the time or patience to be following him. BUT, I do believe Karma comes back for ya. 2 letter and a last name. OJ SIMPSON. No need to explain. just my 2 cents.
xoxo, be safe everyone <3
(I'm sure this comic strip will be the inspiration for many of my blogs to come)
[edit] ACTUALLY, I have much more to say, after rereading this post, it led me to some other ideas. Why do we idolize these fools? Why do we let them define our community? Aren't they doing more harm then good? Do you really want to be associated with this kind of foolishness? I know I don't, I'm tired of being cast-typed because of some stupid famous person did that scared off an opportunity of mine. I'm just saying... Why is everyone so scared to tell these folks what it REALLY is? Sit the fuck down, you're hurting more than helping. Where are the Malcolm X's, the Martin Luther's, the Barack Obama's (Ya'll liked how I threw that in there), I'm keeping my eyes open for the more positive leaders in our community, who actually have something of WORTH to say. [/edit]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
you know, im still trying to figure that one out. Hell, im still trying to figure out why some do the EXACT same thing another celeb did even though they got arrested. Its usually: gun charges, driving without a license (or license plates) or smacking a paparazzo. crazy. Get you a driver, get you some cronies who will take the wrap for you and then sit your ass down!
lol, or better yet, CONDUCT YOURSELF WITH SOME CLASS. You're making US look bad.
because we dont think and dont read
I just got season 1 & 2 of the Boondocks crazy ass hell watching it now " Real Talk "
@ Torrance, well I'm going to need for people to start reading.
and @ Jwork, lol, the boondocks is the best
Off the topic but my fav episode is the rkelly one where he was talkin bout peein on people..lmao..crazy show..but def subliminal messages that make sence on how some fools in this work get away wit shit but yes karma is a bitch, I'm a firm believer
lol Shyla, that episode was my SHIT! hahahaa, and yea, i just wish more people would pick up on the deeper meaning!
Hey momma just wanted to say HI! I voted for you on the other site too! How did it turn out??
lol gotta love the boondocks
i always read the boondocks long before they became a cartoon. he always has a message behind everything.sarcastic humor showing double standards and how ridiculous some things are
Post a Comment