"You can do whatever it is you put your mind to, and you can do it in stilettos" - Kimora Lee Simmons (thats my fucking role model right there!) ... no really I love her
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
girl, i know what u mean!! I love her too. she a true diva.
Yes she is the best!!! Kimora and Tyra are two of my favorite business women!! You can say what you want about them, but they handle they're business!! And do it quite fly id I may say so!!;o)
6 comments:
girl, i know what u mean!! I love her too. she a true diva.
Have you read her book Fabulosity?
it's amazing. wait. SHE'S an amazing .
@laalaa girl she is, I fucking LOVE HER
@ELEL lol, I sleep next to it every night, its like my bible, so sad!
Yes she is the best!!! Kimora and Tyra are two of my favorite business women!! You can say what you want about them, but they handle they're business!! And do it quite fly id I may say so!!;o)
She really is too fabulous! Love her
I'm late but that's my # 1 idol right there! She goes hard with everything she does and she does it HER WAY. Fuckin love her, lol.
And yeah I have the book too!
Post a Comment