skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
deeteezer
Thursday, March 26, 2009
sigh
"Discipline is the bridge between the goals and accomplishments."
I have no discipline :/ I need to work on that, ASAP.
xoxo
- D
1 comment:
2B
said...
trust me this comes with time...
http://handsupgunsdown.tumblr.com/
veronica
March 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
friends&frenemies
Follow me on Twitter...
www.twitter.com/DitiSays
DONT TRIP YET
FASHION FOR BREAKFAST
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(37)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(6)
...
sigh
as you know I write for Dont Trip Yet, and today i...
Washington DC's AID Rate.
I'm breaking my blogging fast..
Uhhh..
►
February
(5)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
Good Reads
A Diva's World Amongst Madness!
Better Than Yours
Cosmic Touch
D.Omen's D.Omain
Easy Reading
I eat hearts;
learning along the way.....
PLANETMARZENT || 2 Antennaz Up
S A V V Y FATTY! Bet I have you NEKKID by the end of this blog
The Catcher in the Rye..
The Mind Of Lyriciss
The Self Esteem Queen's™ Personal Blog
Too Hood 4 Hollywood
you can't fathom my love, dude.
♥ The Pretty Girls' World ♥
1 comment:
trust me this comes with time...
http://handsupgunsdown.tumblr.com/
veronica
Post a Comment