has gotten the best of me yet again. I want to tackle this room but I dont know where to begin, smh. Also you know when you don't have something you swear you need to do an activity you keep putting it off? Well we don't have those huge black trash bags, so I've been putting it off :/ Guess I need to just grab some white ones and get moving. Cuz this mess is starting to get on my nerves. What makes you lazy? How do you get out of it? Procrastination is my all time worst habbit, yuck. A lot of people say you have to just get up and start, but is it really that easy?
oh and Happy Birthday to Miss Elena! deuce deuce! 22! Her birthday was yesterday, and I'm still tired from celebrating, lol
well I think I'm gonna rest until 2, and get started, hopefully I'll have some progress to show for it!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment