A
- Available: maybe
- Age: 21
- Annoyance: family members
- Animal: COCO
B
- Beer: not a fan, but Corona if anything
- Birthday: 2/20/88
- Best Friends: 2
- Body Part on opposite sex: arms
- Best feeling in the world: accomplishment
- Blind or Deaf: this is tough..
- Best weather: mid 70's, lots of sun
- Been in Love: I doubt it.
- Been on stage?: a few times
- Believe in Magic: no
- Believe in God: of course.
- Believe in Santa: no.
C
- Candy: chocolateeeee
- Color: pink
- Chocolate/Vanilla: can't I have both?
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: cake.
- Continent to visit: I've been to all of them except Antarctica and Australia, so Australia...
- Cheese: American, and no I'm not ignorant, that just actually is my favorite, geez.
D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dance in the rain?: you know it
- Do the splits?: for what....
E
- Eggs: are gross
- Eyes: what?.
- Everyone’s got: secrets.
- Ever failed a class?: yep
F
- First thoughts waking up: What do I have to do today?
- Food: is yummy
G
- Greatest Fear: not getting a job after graduation, and something else that I cant TELL YALL.
- Goals: I cant tell you :(
- Gum: peppermint
- Get along with your parents?: Usually, not today though
- Good luck charm: n/a
H
- Hair Color: naturally black, but its got a few colors in here
- Happy: not currently.
- Holiday: I hate/love valentine's day
- How do you want to die: in my sleep, and ignorant of the fact that i'm dying.
I
- Ice Cream: coffeeeeee
- Instrument: drums
J
- Jewelry: eh
- Job: need one.
K
- Kids: too many people have them.
- Kickboxing or karate: I want to kickbox actually.
-Keep a journal?: I used too.
L
- Longest Car Ride: DC --> FL
- Love: womp
- Letter: D
- Laughed so hard you cried: all the time.
M
- Milk flavor: uhhhh, i'm grown? I dont remember the last time I drank flavored milk, sooooo 1%?
- Movies: Tyler Perry mmmm
- Motion sickness: when I try and read in the car.
N
- Number of Siblings: 0
- Number of Piercings: 6
- Number: (insert infinity sign here)
O
- One wish: independence FORREAL
P
- Perfect Pizza: extra cheese
- Pepsi/Coke: diet coke
Q
- Quail: is that a duck? I really don't know? It makes me think of Doug.
R
- Reason to cry: being irritated/frustrated/mad
- Reality T.V.: is entertaining
- Radio Station: barely listen to the radio, but uhmmm 95.5, 93.9, 92.3
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: perv.
- Ring size: couldn't tell ya.
S
- Sushi: crunchy shrimp
- Skipped school: of course
- Slept outside: yep
- Smoke?: no.
- Skinny dipped?: no.
- Shower daily?: Yes.
- Sing well?: no.
- Sing in the Shower?: nope
- Swear?: ALLLLLLL the time
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T
- Time for bed: needs to be earlier then what I'm doing now
- Thunderstorms: scare me
U
- Unpredictable: idk
V
- Vacation spot: I wanna go to the Caribbean.
W
- Weakness: ________
- Wanted to be a model?: nope.
- Where do we go when we die?: I dont know.
- Worst Weather?: lots and lots of rain when its hot, ugh.
X
- X-Rays: irrelevant.
- Ex’s: suck
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: I like that color
Z
- Zoo animal: prairie dogs, lol
No comments:
Post a Comment