BEFORE:
tons of DTY goodies! I bet you're jealous, well DON'T TRIP YET, cuz you can cop your very own at www.donttripyet.com!
AFTER:





welll I hope you enjoyed this cleaning journey with me! lol. and maybe you guys will be motivated to do some serious summer cleaning too! (who said spring was the only time we could get down and dirty? psh!)





3 comments:
great job!!!!!!!!!! The real task for me is keeping it clean especially on a ladies night out, I change like a million times.. Glad the DTY goodies made it safe to your closet lol
yayyyy! im so happyyy
@Whitney thank you mama, and yes me too! and I got makeup and shoes everywhere, smh, and you know you're gonna be tired the next day and its NOT getting cleaned up! lol. yesss DTY goodies are the best!
@Cookie LMAO YOU'RE CRAZY. we have to be reunited, I wanna visit youuuuuuu
Post a Comment