Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GREEDS REMINDED ME

about how I'm failing miserably at the summer goals I made. [greeds = here] she loves me more than you though, so dont get your hopes up. ANYWAYS. I just wanted to get back into my art, and get more physical (gym, yoga, KICK BOXING, whatever). All I've done this summer is sleep, eat, party, and watch tv. THAT IS A MESS! I think the first thing I need to do is get my sleeping together (as I type to you all at 12:48 in the fucking am), you're always more productive in the morning, I need a routine, I keep saying this, and I never make one. AHHHH. well I'm starting right now, by going to sleep! toodles!

3 comments:

India said...

i need a summer set of goals.. accomplishing anything feels good. the first step is the hardest i know you can do it Diti!!!! lol once u get a routine down and set it will be smooth sailing.

best of luck!

Faviola said...

Your right boo! I got back into my focus about a week ago....Sometimes you just need a little reminder!

GREEDS said...

Lol, why is this just showing up on my feed? I do love you more, though! And it's okay, I sorta failed @ a few of mine, so have no shame... Kissies.