well folks, my room is still clean! lol. I still have to get rid of the bags of clothes I wanna give away, being kinda lazy on that... sorry room.
moving on... Monday was the BESTIE'S birthday, we went to cheesecake factory, ended up in NE for a little, poor Brittney was getting hit on by creepers left and right, lmao. But it was a good time, and now my Partner In Crime is legal! owwww! watch out DMV, its gonna be troubleeee.
I'm still debit card - less? I don't know if I shared that story or not, but my card stopped working, and I had to get a new one, etc. ugh I hate it, I don't like taking out cash, cuz I'll spend it, I like having my card so I can spend just what I need too, without extra. smh. SO i'm going to attempt to stay home this weekend... we'll see what happens.
I still need to establish a summer routine, cuz even though I have nothing to do besides working the 12 hours a week that I do, I need some discipline. My sleep is already starting to get jacked up again. its nooo goood. I said I was gonna pick up my art again, but we'll see. I'll work it out.
well I'm off to try and tame this hair of mine (OH YEAH I WANT TO CHANGE THAT UP TOO, leave suggestions in my comments thank you kindly)
toodles*
AND IF ANYBODY CAN PLEASE HOOK ME UP WITH A HEADER, i'd be forever grateful lol.
and also... http://deeteezy.blogspot.com is GONE and http://brokeandfabb.blogspot.com is HERE, please update your links xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment