Sunday, February 15, 2009

50 followers!

thanks to everyone who's following me, ya know you boosted my day!

alrighty, I'm too tired for a real post, so you're getting bullets lol :
  • 5 days til the B-Day happens (and Lyriciss' mixtape drops, I already heard it, its dope!)
  • Speaking of the birthday, I checked the weather again, no snow! kinda cold though, but fuck it!
  • Valentine's Day was bomb, I got lots of treats
  • I cut off a good 6 inches off my hairrrrr (thanks to my Domo! oh yeah pix coming soon, so Lex can shut up!)
  • I've posted a few posts @ http://dont-trip-yet.blogspot.com this past week (I write for them also, so you can check those out)
  • I've been SLACKING on www.FashionForBreakfast.com; definitely will have a few posts up there this week!
  • I'm loving Drake's new mixtape
  • I'm so extremely tired right now, but dont have the time to get some good sleep
  • I have a paper due Wednesday on Emerson, womp, gonna have to do that Monday & Tuesday
  • oh and I'm addicted to Starbuck's shaken iced teas again, lol, only 2.50 for a venti though? I think I win on this one, lol.
I'm feeling like this is gonna be a busy/crazy week for me, buttttt I'm looking forward to it and you know I'll keep you guys updated.

9 comments:

Cookie Michelle said...

send me a pic message woman!

Mikey McFly™ said...

Congrats, welcome to the club

India said...

i see your staying productive. thats always good. wow 6" -- i did it once and almost lost my mind.

i hope everything keeps going good for you hun, you deserve it!

Bon Don said...

Oooh I love the Starbuck's shaken iced teas!

Anonymous said...

Glad your Valentine's Day was good! I'm wanting to see your haircut!

just lex said...

i've seen the hair slorey, so i no longer bitchin'! & you most CERTAINLY have been slacking at fashionforbreakfast, i be checkin for yo ass & you never there SMH

and you BETTER ace the paper or you can't go out next weekend! (sorry, took the big sis thing a liiiiiil to far lol)
♥ youuu

just lex said...

omg I def meant *too far.

"The Self-Esteem Queen"TM said...

we all love you to pieces! Have you seen the new dog in my life yet? Just blogged about her.

.*all that glitters. said...

Awww I love your haircut!!

And IM LOVIN THE SHAKEN ICE TEAS TOO NOW!! I discovered them valentines day!! LMAooo.