Friday, February 6, 2009

BDAY WISHLIST

okay, so I'm clearly bored here, but my birthday is in exactly TWO WEEKS! I'm pressed, yes I am. BUT, I have complied a list of things I want, many of them are random, and you will be like "why the fuck does this bitch want this?" but fuck it, its MY LIST. lol.

yes I love the wizards, fuck you. ass.
on sale, cuz they suck this season
$29.99

I LOVE LOVE LOVE philosophy lip glosses!
$20.00

I think this is the cutest!
Its like a makeup version of monopoly!
$23.25

The Pow Bamboo Earrings in Turquoise
Jewelry By Melody Ehsani
$56.00


The Garden Party Overnighter in Purple
Bags (Handbags/Totes) By Betsey Johnson
$108.00

Blackberry 8900 via T-Mobile
299.99, 100 mail in rebate
$199.99


I already have a chi, but its rather old.
$115.95

okay well this isn't fun anymore, lol. all the pictures are clickable, they'll take you to the page where you can purchase the item, just in case you wanna cop anything you saw.

kisses!
- D

8 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

those earrings are hella cute.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could include a wish list for my birthday lmao.

But hopefully you'll get everything you asked for. I'm surprised you didn't put the Hello Kitty Mac Collection on there too!

Super Noodle Rach said...

oh wow that monopoly is sik!!!

Diti said...

@Adina, yes me loves
@Vanessa girl I doubt I'll get any of this, I was just bored one day, lmao!
@Rachie-Pie yes ma'am! and I'm a make-up addict, so you know it made me happy!

just lex said...

we're so sisters cus i need a new chi as well. thanks for the list, i needed some ideas :) lol

Eb the Celeb said...

happy early birthday

Diti said...

@Lex girl yes, lmao, my chi is used, TORE DOWN TO THE GROUND BABE! lol
@EB thanks mama. :)

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

Happy Early B-Day, just in case I forget..I'm old..I'm prone to doing that lol