Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my closet

(picture via my 8900)
has gotten sick and thrown up on it's self... and I also think it's the reason as to why my room stays so messy, because I have no place to put my clothes! so I'm undergoing a project, I'm determined to clean out this closet, my drawers, everything! All things clothes related are getting attacked! I'm so tired of not knowing what I have, what I dont have, what I need, etc. nope! those days are over, my project of the week (well half a week, cuz I'm starting tomorrow) is the closet! And while I'm at it, I'm cleaning and rearranging my room too, yup! and I'll take pictures and put them up for miss Cookie to FINALLY SEE, over a year later, lol. updates coming soon!

kisses*

oh ps. i've given up my tumblr so I can focus more on this blog, and FFB, and DTY! yesssss!

3 comments:

Ran said...

Hey mama how have you been?? Your closet looks like mine!!lol I need to focus on it this weekend while i have some down time!!lol

Cookie Michelle said...

LMFAO!!! i love you hahaha. as i was reading and saw you said you were puttin pics;; first thought = I NEVER GOT THE OTHER, lol. but i will be pleaseddd

Diti said...

@Ran girl I've been good, tryna get back into the blogging, lol.. man my closet looks a hot mess, smh. IMA WORK ON IT!

@Cookers girl I knew you was gonna have something to say, SO I GOT YOU FIRST, hahaahahahahhahaah.