cuz I mean TECHNICALLY it is, but Merry Christmas to all my loves <33
now, this post isnt gonna be very meaningful or nada, you know I try not to make my posts TOO pointless. but I wanna share the extreme highs and lows I experience in my life. lol
LET THE TIMELINE BEGIN!
Saturday - Diti is excited for Christmas, she goes shopping, and gets all her gifts.
Sunday - Diti is still excited for Christmas, she wraps her presents.
Monday - more happiness, womp
Tuesday - Diti bangs up her car buying her Dad's christmas present for her Mom :|
Tuesday evening - Diti gets in huge argument with her mom, has nothing to do with the car
Wednesday - Diti and her mother continue to have beef
Thursday - Everything is fine again, and she has a great day
WHAT THE FUCK?! no really, like, that's a lot to happen in a span of 5 days! anyways, yes I banged up my car, so I'm really stressing money right now. I'm tryna find a second job, so I can get more guap (especially since I'm only taking 3 classes next semester) since I have to pay to fix my car, and I still wanna have my super sweet 21st! AND the new blackberry is coming out in Feb, I DEF GOTTA COP! plus I need to give my mom 700 for my insurance for 2009, I mean, I just need money. Mo money mo problems? No bitch, No money MAS PROBLEMS! anyways, I'm very blessed, so I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea, but just needed to get that out! lol.
Santa was good to me, I wasnt expecting nothing, but I got a GPS (whoop!) and a vanity mirror (since I stay in my moms when I do my makeup), and a starbucks gift card ( you know i'm an addict), and really, I appreciate and will certainly use all 3 gifts, so I was happy. Hope Santa was good to you guys too.
xoxo
- D
also! when the funds get up some, I really am looking for someone to design my blog for me, so if you know anybody, let me know!
OH AND, does anybody know if I can get new comment alerts via email or something? cuz I swear I miss a lot of them!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
deeteezer, i ♥ reading your blogs again (could i be more of a loser? lol) ready for a long ass comment? cus you bout to get one :) lol timeline is kinda funny booski. how the fuck you bang up your car??? sorry you guys argued, she sounds like my mom (when she gets mad all of a sudden it's like you're the worst fucking kid ever when that's so far from the truth).
why don't you take the semester off? you can easily make those 12 credits up summer semester. that way you can focus on stacking bread and won't be stressed...just a thought.
xo ♥
hey mama!! hope your holidas god to ya? from what i read it was!!lol
No not of twitter just been working alot and its blocked from the job!!lol too many people on it!
i will be back on the swing of it soon!!lol take care and have a safe and blessed new year if i dont ttys!!!
hey diti! i found you from my girl kyeshia on twitter! anyways, gps is wassup!! i like reading your blog, i can't say that for many people online now days, lets link exchange!
so sorry to hear about the car and your mom, it happens to the best of us darling <33 hope you have a great new year!
Merry Xmas!
Take it slow in 2009
Jaycee
hi
Post a Comment