after an interesting and stressful morning, a lot of thoughts entered my mind. First off, my morning was really shitty, so this post of course is gonna be rather negative, not even negative, confused, so go ahead and click the x, cuz I'm not trying to ruin anyone's day. Moving along... I truly do not understand people. AT ALL. Because how is it that ONE INCIDENT, makes me selfish, undependable, etc? Just yesterday I was thoughtful, and NOW because of human emotion at the present time I'm selfish? This is about my mother, before you mongoosey (that means nosey for all the people who aren't Nija) ass people think I'm talking about a dude, no, a dude wouldn't get that much thought out of me after that type of situation. AND THEN, I started having thoughts about relationships, parent-child, siblings, lovers, spouses, whatever! Why do people feel like they HAVE to deal with others? This isn't speaking on my behalf, but there's so many people who I know stay in certain relationships, even though they're consistently and constantly getting hurt, JUST because they're scared of being alone. I don't know how a fight with my mom made me think of all this, but it really saddens me how many people I know are scared to stand on their own. Anyways, guess I'm just trying to say empower yourself, be the best YOU, before you can be a part of HEALTHY anything.
xoxo - D
oh yeah and be on the lookout for my post on THE PAXTONS on DTY (www.dont-trip-yet.blogspot.com) coming very soon!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't really understand how people do that to themselves either. I have a friend whose relationship is like down the drain, yet they are still together. All the love in the world don't mean shit.
It's like hello?! Walk away! LOL.
glad to see you back mama! im following now....follow my new blog
@ Vanessa, RIGHT! like what in the fuck? I mean I've been there, but I was like 17? and even I LEARNED, its grown women like come on ma, love yourself enough to know better!
@Shyla (did I spell that right?) I will mama
i agree with nessa, that shit is strange to me.
i do make my own & we can talk about some negotiations tomorrow.
my yahoo s/n is iller.than_thou
amen !
Post a Comment