Wednesday, December 31, 2008

words of wisdom

so, I'm a solitaire addict, I'm talking the plain classic solitaire from like windows 95. So there's usually a game up on my screen, I'll come back to it whatever. Now I'm a geek, so I win most of my games, but there was one game, and it had me stuck, cuz I had all my cards open, but shit was in the wrong places, I don't know how to describe it. but I got frustrated, went away, and I just won that game :)

BUT, it made me think..

if you ever have a problem; leave it, stop thinking about it, and come back to it later, you'll see it wont be that hard to solve. :)

Happy New Years everyone! PLEASE be safe.
kisses! - D

6 comments:

just lex said...

definitely words of wisdom (totally didn't peep the title til i came to comment, lol.) how'd you get so damn smart anyhow? ;)

Cookie Michelle said...

i agree.

no more problems.

they can wait

India said...

very true. sometimes you need to step out of the situation to make the situation better.

TheFabe said...

sometimes you have to step back from it all and it becomes clearer

Luvologist said...

That was 'real talk'.

Have a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

You're right about that girly.

& I hope you had a good New Years Eve! <3