Monday, January 5, 2009

bootleg hiatus.

so. I was gonna buy a domain, but its not really necessary, lol. I might, we shall see. but this place is currently undergoing a FACE LIFT, my lovely & talented friend is hooking it up! so get excited people! I'll still be around & commenting, but I think I'll "re-launch" in a few weeks when I get the layout up.
hugs & kisses
- D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the layout!

My site needs a bit fixing too lmao.

<3

just lex said...

oh how i hate you. i'm probably gonna buy my domain within the next two months, as soon as i know exactly what i wanna do...you'll be a part of it though (that's more of a demand than a request, lol).

ahhhh d, i dont wanna go to work. this suckssss :(
xoxo

Omie said...

well happy birthday to ya when it comes .. when is it ? && i'd love to take u out on the boat.. r ur ever in south florida.. Im gonna b in dc in april.. visiting some friends at howard. =] c u soon. haha