They're The-Dream's new project I guess, Electrick Red (click for their myspace), I've been jammin to their shit ultra hard, they're rather sassy, I can dig it. They currently have a single out, "Drink In My Cup", and it's been getting radio play. My personal favorite is "We Fuck You", haaaaaaaaaa. Anyways, I found them on accident, good ole google, womp womp, etc etc. They're kinda commercial (so if you're a hip-hop head don't click), & I doubt they'll have a long running career, but all my fierce ladies should give them a try.
oh and is it just me, or does their main singer sound JUST LIKE Kelis? Either way, they're Diti approved for now.
kisses,
- D
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAH I HEAR YA !
there dope. for a girl group.
i checked ur interview out -- good job diti!!!!!
I'm trying to look for some new shit for our release party and I think you found them Ma........aldo pictures of your face crazy .......how have you been?
Post a Comment