Friday, January 23, 2009

La La La

I know you guys have missed me! a few things have changed, lets do bullet points, shall we? great

  • I deleted my twitter
  • I deactivated my facebook
  • I dont have the email I used to make my myspace, so that joint is just stuck, but I never log in.
  • I contemplated deleted this blog too
  • I'm not having a big huge birthday
  • I got sick YET AGAIN.
So, now let me elaborate on such things. I'm at a point in my life where I'm about to be 21 years old, I never would have seen myself to be this person, where I am, all that, at 21 years old. Its not all negative, its just a bit of a wake up call to myself, because everyone deserves that for themselves, to do the best I can, and go after my dreams. Thankfully though, I feel like my dreams aren't long gone or nothing like that, just might take a little extra time to get where I wanna get. Anyhoo, with that said, I didn't really feel like celebrating my birthday, because I didn't feel like there was much to celebrate. lol. and I'm not sad or mad or anything about it, it just is what it is, I lost the excitement I had. BUT YOU ALL DO KNOW THE NEW MADEA MOVIE COMES OUT ON MY B-DAY RIGHT?! I surely will be the first ninja up in the theater that day! as for twitter/facebook, they're just distractions I don't need. I've told you all before how bad of a procrastinator I am, and I was like well I gotta start making changes, so, X-ed them out! My ass has been slacking hard @ Fashion For Breakfast (I'm sorry Tina); but I'll be doing a post this weekend, you know I didn't eat for a week!? I don't know how anorexic people do it, smh. being sick is not the business. anyhoo, that's my little update. I do have a topic I wanna write on, but that joint is gonna be very well thought out, (Bster if you're reading this, you know what it issss).

kisses as always!
-D

6 comments:

Ran said...

Awww momma! I can de funderstand about distractions. you have ot do what ya have to do. I hope you still have a wonderful and blessed B'day and I will be in there waitin on Madea too!!lol

Have a great weekend chica!!

EZ Duz It said...

Ummm why did you delete twitter!?!? What will I do for entertainment???:( It'll get better we all go through those thoughts!! Birthday will still be fun

just lex said...

so if i say something to @deeteezy i won't get a reply. i love stalking your life and now you're really not there anymore?! *runs away crying*

India said...

i hope everything works out for the best.

Cookie Michelle said...

ahhhh didszzz
=[

you just need a dose of cookie fun in your life.

i knew you missed me but gosh. so much that you got sick? jk.
just tryin to make you smileeee. but yes.
you'll get back on your grind im suure

fuze b said...

angry at the world or just needed a break?