Monday, January 5, 2009

so much for my hiatus..



so they go by "Secret Trois" and surprisingly to me, a lot of their feedback on this video was positive, so big ups to them. I guess I'll support since they're from DC, lol. Opinions?
here's their youtube page if you wanna check out more. http://www.youtube.com/user/SecretTrois

OH, and I want a fucking tutu skirt, anybody know where I can find myself one?
kisses
-D

8 comments:

just lex said...

you do not have my permission to support this monkey shit. monopoly money though? shoulda went to the bank, withdrawn all they doe, done the dance and deposited that money right back. only one who came close to killin it was homegirl in the tutu skirt. me and you coulda done a slam better job. again, you do NOT have my permission to support this! (no, i'm not hating on big girls, this is just MONKEY SHIT!) k, i'm done ranting all over your comments :)

Diti said...

LMAO, we should, LETS DO IT LEX! ay, find me a tutu skirt :( AND ARE YOU GONNA COME UP HERE FOR MY BDAY?!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG !

Anonymous said...

Lmfao @ this.

Oh goodness.

Tutu girl ftw.

India said...

lol.. comical. props to them. nothing like confidence and if they think there doin something then good job. lol

my friend was tryin to get a tutu for Halloween the only site that i know of is www.tutucouture.com/

good luck.

Diti said...

@ POME thanks love :)

@Vanessa, girl you know I be on the NEW NEW HOT SHIT, lmao. but yeah I fucking want a tutu, and I think I found one, whoop!

@India, girl my big ass cannot fit in no children's tutu, lmao. I was mad cuz I went there and saw this DOPE ass black one with a zebra bow, and I went to the size chart, they talking about age 7-9, lmao.

Mi said...

This made my day! lol I never youtube, now I have faith again that there's something still entertaining around.

Avante D. Davis said...

WOW.
too much steaak for my plate but they are definitely talented lol.