is baaaaaaaack!
oh and you see that date, FEBRUARY 20TH, the greatest date ever!
oh and you see that date, FEBRUARY 20TH, the greatest date ever!
anyways my post isnt on Madea. I dont really know what its on honestly, I just know lately I've been feeling very _____. I cant even think of the perfect word to go in that blank, maybe because too many different words would fit? But I just havent been on my usual positive tip. I really and truly dont have enough to do, and its just making me mad, and especially angry that I'm here and not at school. And then I was thinking about it, even when I go to school, I'm not going to have friends. Sure I know a hell of a lot of people, but I wouldnt call half of those people my friends. Either way I guess it'll just keep me focused on doing all I wanna do when I get back. I know I'll be very open to new people, cuz the ones I know suck. I cant help but feeling like people let me down, and you know I guess they'll never know because I dont feel like its my place to tell them, sad stuff huh? ANYWAYS, any suggestions as to how to get out of this rut? cuz I'm really not feeling it, maybe its just cuz I was sick last week. I just wish I had something I was doing that I was excited about. This shit is for the birds! Maybe I'll feel better once I start volunteering. hmmm. we shall see. Hopefully I can shake this mood though.
kisses
- D
kisses
- D

5 comments:
its funny that u posted that madea pick\ and then explained how u was feeling cuz honestly i think watching one of those madea movies will make u feel better. if funny movies make u feel better :-) oh is feb 20th ur bday? cuz mine is feb 19th.
awww ma! I hope you feel better- you need to get up and do something out of the ordinary!!
I think what you're feeling is going around. Ima head to Blockbuster.
so i suck?
im sad
AS you I too am in a rut but slowly coming out. I have to get more involved in BW. But I was sitting at home like what can I do that's gonna motivate me and make me feel good and all that jazz? And I decided I wanted to volunteer for a cause. So right now I looked into and am starting to do stuff for To Write Love On Her Arms which is a organization to help people with depression, cutters etc. And I'm considering doing a 3 day walk in October for breast cancer. I figure that one will help me kill 2 birds wit 1 stone. I'll be training/excersicing for a cause and it'll help me loose weight.
Hope it all works out for you. And best of luck with whatever you do.
Post a Comment