Monday, January 19, 2009

FASHION FOR BREAKFAST[dot]COM

you're looking at (well reading about) the newest member of Fashion For Breakfast! That's rightttt! I'll be the main squeeze when it comes to all things beauty (makeup, hair, accessories, yadda yadda) over there, so of COURSE this blog is a super strong affiliate! Anyways, bookmark us/subscribe to us, show us some LOVE! We cant give you guys what you want unless we get some comments!

www.FashionForBreakfast.com

I'll be waiting ;)

oh and of course this doesn't mean anything is going to change over here @ deeteezy land, no worries love.

HOPEFULLY the new layout will be up sometime this week *crosses fingers*

and the b-day update is very good, got things set, things are looking up! a real post a little later, I saw "The Reader" today, and I definitely have some things to say about it. Anyways, be safe, and make sure you watch the inauguration tomorrow!

kisses!
- D

2 comments:

Cookie Michelle said...

yay for you hot stuff.

who better to give up the advice than miss didsz herself?!

Ran said...

Congrats momma!!! Im looking forward to some good advice!!!