Tuesday, December 23, 2008

INSPIRATION

Where do you get yours from? I'm talking to my little brother (what up Kendall Elijah!), and we're talking about hidden talents and what not, and I told him I could paint,and he said I should. Which led me to say,
"I don't know, I'm never inspired to do anything anymore"
and then, thoughts started firing off in my head. Why am I not inspired? What used to inspire me? etc etc.

I love painting, so why cant I paint? Why is there a blank there? hmm, so again I ask, What inspires you to do what you do?

7 comments:

Joey Pinkney said...

I'm obsessed to read, write and promote what I do. Doing book reviews and author interviews is a natural progession of what I spend most of my free time doing. The fact that there are people that make thousands a month just the internet keeps me at it night and day. It gets my adrenaline pumping, keeps me thinking and keeps me from feeling that my life is a waste...

Adina Renée. said...

hm, i guess you didn't like the header i made you.

Diti said...

@joey.pinkney wow, great comment, and I feel you on that last part, I feel like my life is a waste a lot of the times, I don't feel like I'm doing all I can do.

@supreme I did, I just didn't think it fit with my shit being so plain.

just lex said...

you gotta inspire you boo. you're gorgeous, talented and people would enjoy your work. that should be a source of inspiration right there! i identify with you though; day to day stuff is so ordinary and boring sometimes it's hard to stay motivated & inspired. but i be feeling myself extra hard on the regular so my big head is what keeps me inspired lol ♥ you kiddo.

Anonymous said...

I try to keep inspiration alive & it's extremely hard.

I think keeping motivated & influential people around you will sure do the trick you know? Can't be around folks who don't really feed you any inspiration.

Cookie Michelle said...

you can paint?! like paint paint? you just an all around beastt at things. I knew you could do some sick graphic design and that you do some ill taggin' lol.
lord. you already kno what imma say. do what make you happy. what next? you gonna tell me you know how to sing?! then i'mma fight you for that one. you coulda been making me some personalized musiccc lol
<3 you

The Capital L's said...

love this post. and you already know what inspires me. but i agree with just lex. other things can inspire but it's up to you to use it.

-kendall elijah.