Wednesday, December 17, 2008

eyeliner&cigarettes

sike nah, but I'm listening to Lady GaGa, and I can never think of titles for real, so there you have it..

ANYWAYS, I think my mind works in an odd ass way, because something over on one side of my mind will bring me to a thought some place way off. -shrugs- I don't ask questions, I just go with it, makes my life much easier.

So this week was/is finals week, aka the week from hell, an it just made me realize how much of a procrastinator I truly am. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT, I AM NOT PERFECT, but I never really claimed to be... ANYWAYS! I feel like I've been wanting to "change" this for years now, but I never really have, things have always worked out, life moved on.

which then brought me to another thought, why is it that people only want to change when something isn't working for them anymore. I mean besides the obvious reason. It could be the most unhealthy, horrible habit, and I know so many people who wouldn't change it, if it was constantly working for them.

I know myself personally, I KNOW procrastinating is really only harming me, its harming the quality of my work, my work ethic, my stress levels, but I've always been alright, regardless of my procrastinating, so even though as much as I SAY I want to change, when will I really change?

sure wont be today, I'm off to cram for an econ final, later loves*

xoxo- D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite the procrastinator too.

Sigh.

I still get the job done though haha.

Melieka Nicole said...

me too .

but you are so true, it's not worth changing till it doesn't work out anymore.

well shit aint workin like i need it to, && i feel myself really changing.

ur sooo wise !

love u !

JWORK LIMITED said...

whats been popping Miss. Lady

TheFabe said...

procrastinating +twitter addiction..not a good combination