Monday, December 29, 2008

childhood memories

so, today as my mom was taking care of me, cuz I'm sick & she's the best mom ever, it just made me think of childhood memories.

my parents worked hard to get where they're at now, but we didn't always have a lot of money, but its funny, looking back on everything, I never felt it. The only thing I remember for real is, we lived on Connecticut Ave. on top of a restaurant (before it was all developed like it is now, obv.) like a block away from the zoo, and right across the street from baskin robins, lol.

my mom would take me to the zoo like everyday, and she always tells me I'd just fall asleep watching the birds. and I remember I would always be dancing on some sort of fake ass porch, lol. (pic below). So what are some of your childhood memories?



xoxo - D

5 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

cute.

J. Pliers said...

did you get any chicken noodle soup...cuz you know thats one of the all time favorite childhood memories!

just lex said...

aww look at lil booski! i'm too through w/ you and your cuteness :) hmm, childhood memories, lets see...i remember not learning how to ride a bike w/o training wheels til i was 12, does that count? LMAO.
♥ you missy

Fashion Citizen said...

Awww look at lil Diti...but yeah, at least you got moms to take care of you. I moved out and it sucks being sick and taking care of yourself LOL

Diti said...

@adina, thanks girl
@Naja, LMAO, i'm so fucking tired of chicken noodle soup, thats all I've been eating since I got the flu
@lex lol, dont feel bad, I still dont know how to ride a bike
@Devon lol moms has her moments, I got sick earlier this month and we were in a fight, I made the appointment, I drove myself, I got my meds, I took care of myself, lol. so its a gamble with her, hahaha